Nicaragua Intellectual Property Law (IP Law) refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions and patents; literary and artistic works; industrial or personal designs; and symbols, names and images used in commerce.
Intellectual Property (IP) is protected in law by, for example, patents, copyright and trademarks, which enable people to earn recognition or financial benefit from what they invent or create.
By striking the right balance between the interests of innovators and the broad public interest, the Intellectual Property system aims to nurture an environment in which creativity and innovation can flourish.
- – Patents
- – Copyrights
- – Industrial Design Rights
- – Trademarks
- – Trade Dress
- – Trade Secrets
- – Intellectual Property (IP)
- – Entertainment Law
- – Sports Law
- – Music, Movies, contracts and more
See full Legal services in Nicaragua
- For disclaimer or more details and information please do not hesitate to contact us.
** If you are an Attorney at Law or Law Firm in which there is at least one Legal XM member attorney or detective services, you may join Legal XM at the “Additional Member” rate of $149.00. After applying for additional members please contact our office at 1. 619. 846. 2123 so that your account can be properly linked with your firm. See Plans and Prices Here
* We DO NOT distribute, sell, or rent your name or personal information to any third party. This includes any e-mail addresses, phone numbers or mailing addresses that you provide. All our conversation, files, forms, etc are kept strictly confidential.